Win the new Ruger Precision Rifle!
Sign up* for the Truth Squad newsletter for your chance to win with Ruger!
Grand Prize winner (1) will receive the new Ruger Precision Rifle in the caliber of their choice: 308 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor or 243 Win.
* Entry into the giveaway signs you up for Tom Gresham's Truth Squad Newsletter. If you already receive the Truth Squad newsletter, you still need to fill out the entry form.
** Giveaway is open to all U.S. residents except where prohibited, who are 18 years of age or older. Legality of magazines TBD before rifle is shipped to winner.
The Ruger Precision Rifle™ is a highly configurable, in-line recoil path, bolt-action rifle. Available in .308 Win., 6.5 Creedmoor and .243 Win., the Ruger Precision Rifle™ offers outstanding accuracy and long-range capability.
As a 50-State Legal, bolt-action rifle, the Ruger Precision RifleTM is not subject to the feature-based restrictions that some states impose upon semi-automatic rifles. However, it may be restricted in some locations where magazine capacity is limited to fewer than ten rounds.
- Medium contour (.75'' at the muzzle) barrel features 5/8''-24 threads. Thread protector installed.
- Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Highly accurate Ruger cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Equipped with a Samson Evolution Keymod Handguard.
- May be configured with any AR-style handguard.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Multi-Magazine Interface functions interchangeably with M110, SR25, DPMS and Magpul®-style magazines and AICS magazines (works with some M-14 magazines); two 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines included.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- Ruger Marksman AdjustableTM trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16''-24 thread for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° reversible safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock.
Find out more here: http://ruger.com/micros/rpr/index.html
*If you have already signed up on Tom Gresham's Gun Talk Truth Squad newsletter, you are still eligible for the drawing. You must fill out the giveaway form above to enter.
** Giveaway is open to U.S.residents except where prohibited, who are 18 years of age or older.
Legality of magazines TBD before rifle is shipped to winner.
Click Here for giveaway rules.